1. Personal Data
1.1 What Personal Data we collect and how we collect it
The following personal data will be collected automatically upon your visit to this website via your browser’s cookies:
Any data submitted by you during the use of this website will also be collected when using the website, namely;
- your name and surname;
- your address;
- your telephone number;
- your email address;
- listings and associated listing information and
This information is only obtainable if provided by you or if you input this data in our website via the forms provided therein. The provision of this data is optional, however, it should be noted that certain services cannot be provided without the collection of the data.
You may also provide us with your data in order to apply for a position with us. In such a case the personal information that we process is:
- Your name and surname;
- Your CV and any personal data contained therein;
- Your telephone number and mobile phone number;
- Your email;
- Personal References.
1.2 Use of Data
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- be able to process any requests for information as requested by you;
- email you with real estate opportunities we think you might like;
- respond to you messages and requests.
If you have provided us with your data in order to apply for a position with us, we will process your data to determine your suitability for a position with our Company.
If you have agreed to receive information regarding real estate opportunities, you may always opt out at a later date.
2. Cookies, Google Analytics and Facebook plugins
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. These are installed on your computer when you visit a website and provide site visitors with additional functionality within the site. Every time you come back to our website, the browser retrieves and sends this file to the website’s server.
You may choose to disable cookies, however, this might affect your experience and/or prevent you from taking full advantage of our website. You may also remove cookies from your browser.
For more information on cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org
2.2 Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”).
2.3 Facebook plugins (Like-button)
Our website integrates plugins of the social network Facebook operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, California, 94025, USA. The Facebook plugins are characterized by the Facebook logo or the “Like-Button” (“Like”) on our website.
For more information, please refer to the privacy statement of Facebook under https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
If you do not wish that Facebook can associate your visit to our website with your Facebook-account, please log out from your Facebook account before visiting our website.
3. Processing of Data
Processing of data shall always be carried out subject to Article 6 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, “GDPR”.
If we process certain personal data about you that we receive from our website this will be done on the basis of your consent granted according to Article 6(1)(a) GDPR that you will be asked for in a separate process. Where you will be asked for your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time. However, doing so would not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your data based on the consent before its withdrawal. By withdrawing your consent, we may also be unable to provide you with our services.
4. Data Protection Rights
Our Company would like to make sure that you are fully aware of your Data Protection rights. Every user is entitled to:
- The right to access – you have the right to request our Company for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – you have the right to request that our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate about yourself. You also had the right to ask our Company to complete information you deem to be incomplete from the data collected on you.
- The right to erasure – you have the right to request that our Company erase your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict or object to processing – you have the right to request that our Company restrict or you may object to the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
In case of any complaints, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority. The Information and Data Protection Commissioner whose office is situated at Floor 2, Airways House, High Street, Sliema, SLM 1549, MALTA, may be contacted on [email protected].
5. Retention periods
Any data collected shall be securely stored and retained for up to six months.